Medicare Quality Reporting Programs Modules Now Available on YouTube
04/27/16 Baltimore, MD
Watch seven new MLN Connects videos on the Medicare Quality Reporting Programs, focusing on the requirements you need to meet in 2016.
For those who participated in the webinars held in February, the information in these modules mirrors the information shared on those calls:
- Introduction: Medicare Quality Reporting Programs: What Eligible Professionals Need to Know in 2016 Run time: 15 minutes.
- Module 1: Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) Preview Run time: 6 minutes.
- Module 2: 2016 Incentive Payments and 2018 Payment Adjustments Run time. 9 minutes.
- Module 3: 2016 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Updates Run time: 20 minutes.
- Module 4: 2018 Value-Based Payment Modifier (VM) Policies Run time: 17 minutes.
- Module 5: Physician Compare Updates in 2016 Run time: 6 minutes.
- Module 6: Meaningful Use of Certified Electronic Health Record Technology (CEHRT) in 2016 Run time: 16 minutes.
Visit MLN Connects Videos for a complete list of videos on the Medicare Quality Reporting Programs.