Our orthopaedic specialists have expertise in all bone and joint conditions. Services include injury prevention, physical therapy and pain management, surgery and complementary medicine. We're here to help you get back to an active, pain-free lifestyle.
We also specialize in the following orthopaedic services offered at a variety of clinics in Portland, Beaverton, The Dalles, and Roseburg.
- Sports Medicine – Complete sports injury care from board certified doctors.
- Joint Replacement – Minimally invasive surgery and cutting-edge joint replacement therapy, research and technology.
- Bone & Soft Tissue Tumors – The only clinic in this area to diagnose and treat bone cancer and soft tissue damage.
- Fracture Care – OHSU is one of only two Level 1 Trauma Centers in Oregon.
- Pediatric Orthopaedics- Doernbecher Children’s Hospital is ranked among the best children’s hospitals for orthopaedics.
- Spine Services – The OHSU Spine Center focuses on treating the back, neck and spine.
- Non-operative Treatment – We provide you with many non-invasive treatments for your bone and joint problems.
- Rehabilitation Services – Our physical therapists can help you develop or restore bone and joint function due to age, disease or injury.