We provide comprehensive surgical care for your infant, child or adolescent. Your child receives care from our team of specially trained surgeons and nurses who work together to provide your child the best individualized surgical care.
Our surgical specialties include:
- Neonatal surgery (birth to 4 weeks)
- General pediatric surgery
- Surgery for cancerous and noncancerous tumors
- Trauma surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Endoscopy (bronchoscopy, esophagoscopy, peritoneoscopy
- Noncardiac thoracic (chest) surgery
Preparing for your appointment
- If your child has had any diagnostic studies, such as x-rays or procedures, please bring their original films or CD with you. You will need to request these in advance from either the ordering doctor or the facility that did the test.
- Bring current medication or a list of medications.