Our emergency care team is dedicated to providing a full range of diagnostic services and treatment 24-hours a day to infants, children and young adults.
We recognize how stressful an injury or illness can be, not only to you and your child, but to your entire family. That’s why we include you as we care for your child so that you can help us make the best healthcare decisions for your child and their unique needs.
Our services include:
- Emergency care for children 20 years old and under,
24 hours a day
- Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center
- Extended stay for children requiring further evaluation or up to 24 hours of treatment without changing rooms
- Full access to Doernbecher Children’s Hospital including specialty consultation, operating rooms, and diagnostic services
- Coordinated care and communication with primary care physicians and specialists
- Separate and secure child and family friendly waiting area with toys, television and video games
- Interpreter services
- Free Valet parking
- Pediatric social work and case management