Bridges Program (Palliative Care)
We are here to provide your child comprehensive palliative care, whether your child is facing a long-term life-threatening condition or requires active end-of-life care. We are dedicated to ensuring your child’s comfort and improving quality of life.
Our team of experts includes doctors, a nurse practitioner, nurses, and social workers specially trained in palliative care. We also work closely with Doernbecher’s Child Life program and chaplain services to ensure we meet your child's and family’s physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs at all stages of care.
Our services include:
- Pain and symptom management
- Counseling and education
- Comfort items, including blankets, journals, books, phone cards and other items
- Spiritual, religious and cultural services
- Family portraits for terminally ill children
- Family bereavement services
- Annual memorial
- Assistance with finding community home or hospice care
Bryan Gish, L.C.S.W.