There are multiple cosmetic solutions lasers can provide, including smoothing and lifting; minimizing pigment, birthmarks, facial redness and leg veins; removing hair; and reducing scars and tattoos. However, not all lasers can treat all conditions so today's lasers are becoming more specialized. Our extensive collection of more than a dozen state-of-the-art lasers assures you will be provided with a solution that is not only the most advanced, but is also the treatment option that is right for you.
At the OHSU Department of Dermatology in Portland, Oregon, we are always evaluating the newest technology, looking to provide solutions that offer the best outcome with the least amount of discomfort.
Our current lasers include:
- Deep & ActiveFX CO2
- Starlux Intense Pulse Light
- Fraxel Dual Laser
- Fraxel re:store®
- Lux 1540 Fractional Wrinkle Laser
- V‐beam Vascular and Rejuvenation Laser
- Luctronic INFINI Fractional RF
- Versapulse YAG Vascular Laser
- Lightsheer Hair Removal Laser
- Q-switched Alexandrite Laser
- Q‐switched 532nm YAG Laser
- Q‐switched Ruby Laser
- Q‐switched 1064nm YAG Laser