This is one of several OHSU resources supported by the Knight NCI Cancer Center Support Grant. The grant ensures that management and support services are available for the researchers and programs of the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute.
The primary goal of the Biostatistics Shared Resource (BSR) is to provide biostatistics support to basic, clinical and population science researchers who are conducting cancer research at OHSU. The BSR strives to enhance scientific quality and rigor of research through professional consultation and collaboration at all phases of cancer research. We encourages cancer researchers to consult with the BSR as early as possible and to work with a biostatistician as a collaborator and co-investigator.
- Motomi Mori, Ph.D.
Director, Professor and Head, Division of Biostatistics, Department of Public Health & Preventive Medicine.
- Shannon McWeeney, Ph.D.
- Byung Park, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor, Biostatistics
- Yiyi Chen, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Biostatistics
- Solange Mongoue-Tchokote, M.S.
- Beth Wilmot, Ph.D.
Staff Bioinformaticist/Statistical Geneticist
- Jessica Minnier, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, PHPM/Biostatistics
- Pre-award support including assistance on study design, sample size and power analysis and statistical analysis plans for grant and protocol development.
- Post-award support including data management, data preparation, interim analysis, statistical analysis and manuscript preparation and review.
- Infrastructure support including participation in the Clinical Research Review Committee and Data Safety and Monitoring Committee and statistical support to other OHSU Knight Cancer Institute core resources.
- Pre-award support and infrastructure support are subsidized by the Cancer Center Support Grant and Knight institutional commitment
- Post-award support is offered through FTE on grants or chargeback. The current chargeback rate is $100/hour.
- Researchers should consult BSR faculty and budget an appropriate level of statistical support in their grant applications either as FTE or total hours.