How to Apply
This grant cycle we are only accepting applications for the Community Action Model.
Please contact us with questions at any time.
1. Select your Community Action Model focus area:
2. Submit an intent to apply form via our online portal by noon, Monday Feb. 25, 2019. Note: the intent to apply deadline has now passed.
- Applicants will receive an email by Feb. 27, 2019 with instructions for submitting the proposal
3. Submit the proposal and supplemental documents in the online portal by noon, Monday, March 25, 2019.
We welcome your feedbackHow helpful do you find our application assistance resources such as webinars and email/telephone assistance? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts on what was particularly helpful and/or what could be improved, or leave a voice mail at 503 494-1617, extension 6.
Estimated dates for the July 2019 RFP opportunity: Tiered grants
- Request for proposal opens: Mid-July 2019
- Intent to apply forms due: Early August 2019
- Proposals due: Early September 2019
- Notification of awards: Late November 2019