For Supporters and Friends
Access to resources and information to help you support your loved one with cancer.
Your involvement at the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute is vital. It is the combined efforts and energy of many in our community that helps patients heal, gives people hope, and moves us closer to finding cures.
There are many ways you can get involved:
- Register as a bone marrow donor
- Learn about our familial cancer registries and how they help reduce risk for families who may have genetic predisposition towards cancer
- Explore volunteer opportunities
- Stay informed on the latest OHSU Knight Cancer Institute news by reading our press releases or media coverage
- Make a gift to support the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
- Take part in community events supported by the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute, and show your support for survivors everywhere
We are grateful for your support and your involvement.