OHSU researchers average one new breakthrough, innovation or therapy every four days.
Some Notable Neuroscience Discoveries at OHSU
- OHSU, PSU Research Identifies Suicide Rate Among Young Women Veterans More Than Twice That of Civilians
- Oregon's Groundbreaking POLST Registry Surpasses 40,000 Submissions as the Program Reaches its First Anniversary in December
- Mirror Therapy's Potential to Treat Pain
- Study Finds Bike Commuters Suffering Variety Of Injuries
- Yoga relieves body ache
- Set clocks back, adjust your inner timetable