2015 Clinical Neuroscience on the Oregon Coast: A Symposium for Primary Care Providers
Hosted by the OHSU Brain Institute, this annual CME course is designed to address clinical neuroscience topics for regional primary care providers. OHSU clinicians including neurologists, neurosurgeons and physical therapists, will discuss state-of-the-art clinical topics to help primary healthcare providers optimally care for their patients with neurological disorders.
Conference topics include:
- Essentials in Neuroscience
- Cerebral Vascular
- Featured Topic: Neuro-Oncology
After this course attendees will:
- Be able to assess and manage patients with common neurological complaints
- Know which clinical findings should prompt referral to a specialist and the urgency of such referral
- Be familiar with specialist intervention — including medical, surgical and rehabilitation — for common neurological disorders
Location and Accommodations
For hotel reservations please call the Salishan Lodge directly at 541 764-2371 or toll-free at 800 452-2300.
To receive the group lodging rate, identify yourself as a participant of Clinical Neuroscience for Primary Care. Please make your reservations as soon as possible; the room block will be released on August 17 and may sell out sooner.