2015 Clinical Neuroscience on the Oregon Coast: A Symposium for Primary Care Providers
Hosted by the OHSU Brain Institute, this annual CME course is designed to address clinical neuroscience topics for regional primary care providers. OHSU clinicians including neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuroendocrinologists and physical therapists, will discuss state-of-the-art clinical topics to help primary healthcare providers optimally care for their patients with neurological and pituitary disorders.
Conference topics include:
- Featured topic: Neuro-oncology
- Essentials in neuroscience
After this course attendees will:
- Be able to assess and manage patients with common neurological complaints
- Know which clinical findings should prompt referral to a specialist and the urgency of such referral
- Be familiar with specialist intervention — including medical, surgical and rehabilitation — for common neurological disorders
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CreditOHSU School of Medicine, Division of CME, designates this live activity for a maximum of 12.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Location and Accommodations
For hotel reservations please call the Salishan Lodge directly at 541 764-2371 or toll-free at 800 452-2300.
To receive the group lodging rate, identify yourself as a participant of Clinical Neuroscience for Primary Care.