Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
First Visit?Have your doctor call our consultation line to make a referral
at 800 245-6478
Parkinson's and Movement Disorders We Treat
We treat Parkinson’s and other conditions that may be related:
- Balance disorders
- Cervical dystonia and spasmodic torticollis
- Corticobasal degeneration (CBGD; parkinsonian disorder)
- Essential tremor
- Huntington’s disease
- Multiple systems atrophy (MSA, Shy-Drager)
- Progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP; parkinsonian disorder)
- Restless leg syndrome (RLS)
- Spasmodic dysphonia
- Tardive dyskinesia/dystonia
- Tourette's syndrome
- Wilson disease
A Center of Excellence in Parkinson's Care, Research and Education
The OHSU Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Program, is known for its total team care and ground-breaking patient care programs.
We have built a reputation as a premier research center.
Our program has been involved in the latest research in Parkinson's and other movement disorders for more than 20 years. We also are committed to statewide education of patients, families and healthcare professionals.
The OHSU is devoted to providing the best treatment and finding a cure for Parkinson's. Our work is supported by grants and gifts from generous donors.