OHSU conducts a number of clinical trials for a wide range of conditions. If researchers are actively recruiting participants you will see the clinical trial names listed below.
- Lipoic acid for optic neuritis
- Investigation of a Novel Biomarker of Cerebral Metabolic Activity in Progressive Forms of Multiple Sclerosis: Trans-Capillary Water Molecule Flux
- Comprehensive Fall Prevention and Detection in MS
- Elucidating the Mechanisms that Mediate the Effects of Lipoic Acid in Multiple Sclerosis
- Thyroid hormone for remyelination in multiple sclerosis (MS): A safety and dose finding study
We make every effort to publish all clinical trials but some cannot be publicly advertised. Please contact us for more email@example.com