OHSU Brain Institute patient stories
If you or someone you love is diagnosed with a brain disorder or nervous system condition, reading stories about others with similar conditions can help. It can be inspiring to know that other people faced similar challenges and to learn how they, and often times their families, coped.
Read more patient stories
- ALS patient, Brian
- Alzheimer's disease and aging patient, Kathryn T.
- Brain and CNS tumors patient, Charlotte
- CIDP patient, Don
- CIDP patient, Ken
- Essential tremor patient, Cheryl
- Facial pain patient, Vernon H.
- Multiple sclerosis patient, Amy C.
- Myopathy patient, Tomasa
- Narcolepsy patient, Todd K.
- Pain management patient, Lindsay N.
- Parkinson's and DBS patient, Bruce
- Parkinson's and DBS patient, Thom
- Parkinson's patient, Debra M.
- Parkinson's patient, Mike M.
- Psychiatric disorders patient Todd K.
- Stroke patient, Kate M.
- Traumatic brain injury patient, Jamie W.