Applicants must be a citizen of the United States, a non-citizen national of the United States, or a foreign national who possesses a visa permitting permanent residence in the United States. Applicant also needs to meet one of the following criteria:
- Underrepresented Minorities in Nursing (e.g. ethnic/racial minorities)
- Educational Disadvantaged (e.g. neither parents graduated from a 4-year university, grew up in a rural town with limited school resource)
- Economically Disadvantaged (e.g. low EFC, economic hardship
To be eligible for scholarship awards or
stipends applicants must also participate in the following activities:
- Expected to maintain regular communication with diversity coordinator.
- Expected to attend regularly scheduled meeting with diversity and/or faculty coordinator.
- Submit grades to diversity coordinator each term.
- Participate in grant-sponsored activities, including mentoring, outreach events, expanded orientation programs and workshops.
- Access academic support services as recommended.
- Remain in good academic standing.
- Provide demographic information requested and participate in evaluation activities.
applications for AY 18-19 are open More Info