Become a nurse leader. Nursing students develop leadership skills at OHSU through engagement in evidence-based learning and interprofessional education and practice. Get more information
OHSU Week Podcast: Collaborations in Nursing
Susan Bakewell-Sachs (right), dean and vice president of the OHSU School of Nursing speaks with Dana Bjarnason (left), vice president and chief nursing officer, about their collaborations and how they hope to shape the future of nursing.
Listen to the OHSU Week Podcast: Installment I
Listen to OHSU Week Podcast: Installment II
- 11/14/2017 Collaborations attempt to remove barriers of care
- 10/26/2017 OHSU School of Nursing 2017 Ph.D. cohort
- 10/04/2017 YouTube: a tool for education
- 07/10/2017 HRSA Nursing Workforce Diversity Grant Awarded
- 06/22/2017 Female Cancer Survivors continue to experience neuropathy long after treatment.
- View all news
Get to Know Us
Veronica Nieto and David Cortez, School of Nursing Admissions Counselors, tell us a little bit about what they do to help new students get through the Admissions process as well as how they reach out to potential new students.