13th Annual NW Regional Hospital Medicine Conference
September 27-28, 2018
Sentinel Hotel - Portland, OR
We are proud to offer the 13th annual OHSU course directed to hospitalists and other practitioners of inpatient medicine. The course was developed through the sponsorship of the OHSU Division of Hospital Medicine and the Oregon Chapter of the Society of Hospital Medicine. The course planning committee represents both academic interests and the needs of the active practitioner.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Ensure that patients with Parkinson's disease receive the appropriate medications while hospitalized
- Discuss the pros and cons of dialysis in treating geriatric patients
- Utilize new techniques in treating patients with wound issues
- Formulate solutions to behavioral challenges in the acute care environment
Before September 17, 2018
Two Days - $400
Single Day - $250
On or after September 17, 2018
Two Days - $450
Single Day - $300
American Medical Association: Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
AccreditationOregon Health & Science University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Exhibiting at this activity
- Exhibit Days: Thursday and Friday, September 27-28, 2018
- Exhibit Fee: One Day - $1200 Both Days - $2000
- Intent-to-Exhibit Form