Dr. McClelland is selected to receive a Young Oncologist Travel Award
01/12/18 Portland, Ore.
1) Sosanya O, McClelland S 3rd, Mitin T, Attia A, Suh JH, Jaboin JJ: Application of Tumor Treating Fields for Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Multiforme: Understanding of Nationwide Practice Patterns and Trends. Abstract 30;
2) McClelland S 3rd, Page BR, Jaboin JJ, Chapman CH, Deville C, Thomas CR Jr: The Pervasive Crisis of Diminishing Radiotherapy Access for African-Americans in the United States. Abstract 29;
3) McClelland S 3rd, Leberknight J, Guadagnolo BA, Coleman CN, Petereit DG: The Pervasive Crisis of Diminishing Radiotherapy Access for American Indians in the United States. Abstract 28;
4) McClelland S 3rd, Perez CA: The Pervasive Crisis of Diminishing Radiotherapy Access for Hispanic-Americans in the United States. Abstract 27; and
5) McClelland S 3rd, Jaboin JJ: Treatment of the Ventral Intermediate Nucleus for Medically Refractory Tremor: A Cost-Analysis of Stereotactic Radiosurgery versus Deep Brain Stimulation. Abstract 26.