Kristi Tonning MS, RT(T)
Name:Kristi Tonning, M.S., R.T.(T)
Title:Director, Radiation Therapy Program
Faculty Rank:Assistant Professor
Education:Bachelors of Science in Radiation Therapy, Oregon Health Sciences University
Masters of Science in Change Management, University of Stavanger Norway
Radiation Therapy Program at OHSU
Certification and Licensure:Radiation Therapy
Kristi worked a short time in Portland, OR as a Radiation Therapist before she continued her career in Stavanger, Norway at the Stavanger University Hospital. She worked as a Radiation Therapist, Dosimetrist and Department Manager for over 12 years in Stavanger, Norway.
Kristi specializes in Change Management and was given a leave of absence from her department to work as a management consultant for Change Management projects for over 2 years.
After 14 years in Norway, Kristi and her family moved back to Portland, OR in the summer of 2015.
Additional Links :
- Tuality Radiation Oncology's pioneering VERT 3D patient education program is featured on KGW TV in Winter 2018
- 3-D Simulation Helps Patients See Radiation Therapy Plan Firsthand
- RTT Training program re-accredited by Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology
- OHSU is 1st in the nation to implement a virtual simulation tool
- RTT Graduation 2016
- Kristi Tonning is featured in allied health professions summary of top faculty
- New Department of Radiation Medicine Waiting Room Children's Area