CPS Think:Kids Training & Resources for Parents
Collabortive Problem Solving Parent Group Trainings
For a complete list of Parent Group Trainings in Oregon & nationally, please visit http://www.thinkKids.org/help/parentgroups/
OHSU Sponsored Parent Group Trainings
- 8 Week Collaborative Problem Solving Parent Group Training March 13-May 8th, 2019 (No Class March 27th) Wednesday evenings in person Think:Kids Certified Trainer; Beth Holliman, LPC This training will be held at OHSU CPS Program office located in Trillium Family Services Business and Administrative Building 3355 SE Powell Blvd., Portland, OR 97202. This class is full and registration is closed.
- 8 Week Online Collaborative Problem Solving Parent Group Training Mondays April 15-June 3, 2019 5:30-7:00pm Think:Kids Certified Trainers; Margaret Johnson, LMSW &Beth Holliman, LPC.Note:This class is an online class. Parents will need to have email, basic computer skills and internet access with a web camera in order to participate in the sessions. This class is full and registration is closed. Due to high demand for this class we will be offering 2 online parent group trainings simultaneously and both cohorts are full.
- If you would like to be notified when CPS Parent Group Trainings are announced, please email us email@example.com We will add your name and email to our notification list.
CPS Parent Support Virtual Meeting
- 2nd Wednesday of each month, 12:00-1:00 pm hosted by OHSU CPS Think:Kids Certified Trainers, Beth Holliman, LPC & Margaret Johnson, LMSW Have you ever attended a CPS Parent Group Training? Do you wish there was a place you could troubleshoot when you get stuck using CPS with your children and family? Connect with Margaret Johnson, LMSW and Beth Holliman, LPC Please click here for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Resources, CPS Podcasts, & Videos:
- For a list of Parent Resources in Oregon, please click here
- Listenplease click here in the Education System: Exploring the Social and Emotional Aspects of Learning
- please click here Where There's a Skill There's a Way