We offer interviews in October and November. Invited candidates will be able to schedule online for one of the following dates:To be announced.
Typical Interview Day
- Morning welcome and program discussion with Program Director, Jennifer Dunlap, MD and Chief Resident, Carmen Winters, MD
- Interviews with faculty
- Additional interview day activity (see below for further information)
- Lunch with faculty and residents
- Campus tour with residents
- Attendance at weekly conference
Additional Interview Day Activity
Candidates will each have about 30 minutes of flex-time in their interview day schedules to participate in other activities. Options include:
- Break or explore campus on your own (Aerial Tram pass available)
- Tour of hiking trailheads near OHSU (weather permitting)
- Informational interview with a subspecialty fellow
- Informal chat with a faculty member about neighborhoods, schools, and family life in Portland
- If you have a focused pathology interest, it also may be possible to arrange an informational interview with a specific faculty member (if available)
Please let us know if you need accommodation for a disability or other special needs on your interview day. OHSU offers nursing stations and refrigeration is available for milk storage for nursing mothers.