Our mission is to provide superior clinical care and achieve excellence in education and research. Read a letter from the Chair
APOM Grand Rounds
Mondays 7:00AM-8:00AM UHS 8B60
2/11/19- Jacob P. Anderson, MD- "Corneal Injuries Prevention: How Are We doing and How Can We Improve?"
2/4/19- Kathryn Rosenblatt, MD, MHS- "Cerebral Autoregulation-guided Blood Pressure Targets in Perioperative Care and Critical Illness"
APOM Research Conference
- 01/08/2019 New Chair of Anesthesia Services Advisory Committee
- 01/08/2019 Dr. Andrei Sdrulla is the new Assistant Pain Fellowship Program Director
- 10/22/2018 Dr. Jeffrey Kirsch has been awarded the title of Chair Emeritus
- 10/22/2018 Dr. Kirk Lalwani, MD, FRCA, MCR was elected President of the Society for Pediatric Anesthesia
- 06/14/2018 KATU Channel 2 aired a news story featuring APOM researchers Drs. Julie Saugstad and Ursula Sandau
- View all news