Our mission is to provide superior clinical care and achieve excellence in education and research. Read a letter from the Chair
APOM Grand Rounds
Mondays 7:00AM-8:00AM UHS 8B60
10/22/18- Katie Seligman, M.D.- "Implementation of an Obstetric Hemorrhage Safety Bundle"
10/15/18- Thomas Phillips, DO- "Malignant Hyperthermia on Bypass"
10/8/18- Jerrod Spence, M.D.- "Sitting Craniotomy: A Case Report"
APOM Research Conference
- 06/14/2018 KATU Channel 2 aired a news story featuring APOM researchers Drs. Julie Saugstad and Ursula Sandau
- 06/07/2018 Dr. Andy Slupe winner of the Residents' Research Essay Contest
- 06/07/2018 Congratulations to Dr. Aziz the recipient of the inaugural clinical trials initiative award
- 06/07/2018 Congratulations to Drs. Koerner and Schnell for their new R21 grant!
- 06/07/2018 2018 Center for Women's Health Circle of Giving Grant
- View all news