Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management Admissions Requirements
- Two years of professional work experience (preferably in healthcare).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- If the degree was earned outside of the U.S., it must be equivalent to a four-year U.S. baccalaureate degree.
- Candidates who do not meet the 3.0 GPA requirement must submit a Low GPA petition as part of the online application.
TOEFL scores may be required for applicants whose primary language is not English, with foreign degrees that were not instructed in English. Minimum accepted TOEFL scores: Paper-based (625), Internet-based (106), Computer-based (263)
Scores should be sent directly from Educational Testing Services (ETS) to OHSU using TOEFL Code: 4865 (Oregon Hlth Sci U Sch Medicine).
This program is offered on a part-time only basis; therefore, we cannot accept applicants on F-1 or J-1 student visas
Application Materials and Process:
- Apply online at: https://ohsu.liaisoncas.com
- Select Healthcare Management-Certificate
- Complete all four application sections (Personal Information, Academic History , Program Materials, and Supporting Information).
- Attach a current resume or CV.
- Answer the 500-700 word personal statement and attach as a PDF.
- Provide contact information for two professional references.
- Submit official transcripts from every college or university you have ever attended.
Please send OFFICIAL transcripts from all colleges and universities ever attended to:
OHSU Division of Management
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd
Portland, Oregon 97239
Secure Digital Transcripts can be emailed directly from institutions to: email@example.com
- International transcripts may need to be evaluated by Wes ICAP. Please consult the Wes website (www.wes.org) for instructions and fees. Applicants are responsible for the full cost of the service. Contact the Division of Management with questions.
- Pay the $70 non-refundable application fee and submit the application for review.
- Once a complete admissions file (online application & transcripts) has been received and reviewed, qualified applicants will be invited to interview (in-person or via phone/Skype) for the Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management.
Have questions about the online application?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service at 857-304-2017, Monday-Friday, 9 AM--5 PM (EST).
- Winter 2019 Admission: December 1, 2018
- Spring 2019 Admission: March 1, 2019
- Fall 2019 Admission: August 15, 2019
Admissions priority is given to applicants that complete the Graduate Certificate admissions process by the deadlines listed above. However, we reserve the right to review admissions files received after the above listed deadlines, if space is available in the program.
Contact an Education Coach