Master of Science in Computer Science & Electrical Engineering
Master of Science in Computer Science & Electrical Engineering Admissions Requirements
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GRE* (Recommended Verbal 153, Quantitative 148, Writing 4.5). Institutional code: 4865
*Low GRE may be petitioned if other aspects of the application are exemplary.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two years of undergraduate coursework in Computer Science
- Math (calculus, discrete math, linear algebra)
- Probability and statistics
International Student Minimum Qualifications:
All foreign applicants for whom English is not a native language must take the one of the following:
- Test for English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Institutional code: 4865
- English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Application Materials and Process:
- Complete the online Computer Science MS application
- at https://ohsu.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login
- Pay the $60 non-refundable application fee.
- Complete the statement of purpose as part of the online application.
- Provide contact information for three academic references as part of the online application.
- Provide official transcripts* from every college or university ever attended as part of the online application.
* International transcripts may need to be evaluated by a WES ICAP (www.wes.org) course-by-course credential evaluation. Contact the CSEE Program Coordinator regarding questions.