Information Sessions (on-campus)
The program will host two information sessions during the spring in lieu of offering one-on-one meetings. These events are designed for the applicant who is 1-2 years out from applying and will include:
- An overview of the PA profession
- An overview of the admissions requirements, including detailed information about our academic prerequisites and health care experience requirement
- An overview of our program, including curriculum structure and class profiles
- Q&A with a panel of current students
- Optional tour of the Collaborative Life Sciences Building (CLSB)
There are no remaining on-campus information sessions for 2018. Spring 2019 dates and registration will be available here in January 2019.
In addition to the on-campus information sessions, the program will participate in two virtual fairs, hosted by the Physician Assistant Education Association (PAEA). The virtual fair format is an open chat-room/Q&A session with the OHSU PA Program Admissions team. Participation in a virtual fair is free and allows an unlimited number of participants. We will update this page with registration information once the 2019 dates have been confirmed.
College Fair Visits
April 2019 –Oregon State University
April 2019 –University of Oregon