Applying to Residency
- Electronic Residency Matching Application Service (ERAS)
- National Resident Match Program (NRMP)
- Air Force
- Ophthalmology Match (The San Francisco Match)
- Urology Match
Match and SOAP
- How to match well
- Preparing for SOAP
- SOAP Schedule-2016
Outcomes of the Match
- AAMC What Program Directors want
- 2015 OHSU Match List
- NRMP Charting Outcomes in the Match
Below you will find a variety of resources to help you with the basics of applying to a residency program.
Great Links & Advice Regarding Residency
- AAMC Careers in Medicine
- AAFP-The Match: Getting into a Residency Program
- AMA-FRIEDA program website
- ERAS USER GUIDE
- Success as a Residency Applicant
- Link to Youtube video that explains the match algorithm
- Interview Question Examples
- "Questions I was asked during my Residency Interviews"
- Tips for Interviews - Former OHSU Med Student
- What to Ask During the Residency Interview
Letters of Recommendation
Letters of Recommendation play a vital role in your application to residency programs. The resources below will give you the basics.
Please see the Student Portal for current information on Letters of Recommendation.
Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)