Obtaining Documents Outside of the OHSU Library

HOLD/SEARCH/DOCUMENT DELIVERY: If the OHSU Library owns the item, but it is not available because it is checked out or is at the bindery, for example, complete a HOLD request form at the Circulation Desk in the BICC Library. If the item is not checked out and is not on the shelf, complete a SEARCH request form. When the item becomes available, you will be notified, and the item will be held for you for up to 48 hours from the time of notification. To obtain scanned PDFs (fee-based service) from print items owned by the OHSU Library, please fill out the Document Delivery request form.

Request materials from other libraries: Search other NW academic libraries (Summit) or PAHL libraries for book title holdings. Use ILL to obtain materials not owned by the OHSU Library. Non-OHSU users please order items using Loansome Doc service.

Request materials from other resources: Many articles are available for a fee from the journal publisher’s website.