Park and Rides
Park and rides are free parking lots for people who want to to:
- save money on parking
- shorten the transit ride
- reduce transit transfers
- use a transit system they live outside of
- Avoid driving downtown
14 transit lines connect 30 park and rides directly to OHSU . 60+ sites are located around the region.
Select your campus below to get started. For other OHSU sites, open the interactive map at bottom.
Learn about trip planning, fare, and more at www.ohsu.edu/transit.
Facilities and connections
- Tenth Church of Christ Scientist Park and Ride
- Central Bible Church Park and Ride
- Gateway / NE 99th Ave Transit Center
- Clackamas Community College Park and Ride
- Milwaukie Elks Lodge Park and Ride
- SE Park Ave Park and Ride
- Milwaukie Park and Ride
- SE Tacoma/Johnson Creek Park and Ride
- Daily parking at the bottom of Marquam Hill. Connected by Line 8 and Marquam Hill Shuttle.
- Daily parking between Marquam Hill and downtown. Connected by Marquam Hill Shuttle.
- Daily parking 3 miles south of Marquam Hill and South Waterfront. Connected by TriMet Line 61 Marquam Hill Express at rush hour only.
- Free permit available to OHSU employees and students.
- Long term parking a 12 minute walk across Tilikum Crossing to Robertson Life Sciences Building.
- Connected by Streetcar, TriMet, and Biketown.
- Long term parking 1 streetcar stop from Robertson Life Sciences Building.