Attain IVF gives you the greatest chance of success
The Attain® IVF Program offers:
- multiple IVF cycles for a single, discounted fee
- a money-back guarantee if treatment is unsuccessful
- financing options
Why choose a course-of-treatment program?
Even with the best technology and treatment, it can take women more than one IVF cycle to be successful. The unknown about how many cycles you should go through and how much it will cost can be stressful – and increase the chance that you’ll stop treatment too early. That’s why we offer the Attain IVF course-of-treatment plan to our patients.
Attain IVF Multi-Cycle provides up to four cycles (two IVF and two FET) for a single, discounted fee.
- This program is offered to all our IVF patients who plan to use their own eggs.
- Attain IVF Multi-Cycle provides a lower cost way to increase your chance of success and reduces stress about how much it will cost.
Attain IVF Refund provides six cycles (three IVF and three FET) for a single, discounted fee.
- This program provides you a refund if treatment is unsuccessful. You get up to a 70% refund if you’re using your own eggs and up to a 100% refund if you’re using donor eggs.
- To take part in this program, you will need to meet certain medical criteria. Over 75% of women who apply to the program are accepted.
- 75% of Attain IVF Refund Program patients become parents; the other 25% receive a refund.
How do I apply?
Applying is easy. We’ll submit your Attain IVF application on your behalf. It costs nothing to apply and there is no obligation.
The goal of our partnership with Attain IVF is to ease your mind over the cost of treatment so you can focus on having a baby.
See details at: www.AttainIVF.com
Our financial counselor is there to assist you with financial matters throughout your treatment. If you have any questions or concerns regarding financial issues related to your treatment, call us at 503-418-3700.