Campus location information, maps, and additional transportation information is available here.
You can contact Transportation and Parking online or call 503-494-8283.
Parking your personal vehicle
Active healthcare volunteers may park in Garage F, Dotter lot for shifts longer than 4 hours or the Schnitzer lot at south waterfront.
To claim parking paid by OVV healthcare, volunteers are to utilize nearby pay stations in designated pay station lots, and enter the given parking code under the “coupon code” pay option.
Registered active visitors/volunteers may park in any 1, 2 or 3 diamond-permit parking lots and garages at an hourly or daily rate of pay.
To purchase daily parking permits, visitors/volunteers may create an online account with the OHSU Transportation and Parking website, allowing patrons to purchase 1, 2, and 3 diamond parking permits in advance, or purchase from the Transportation and Parking Customer Service office day-of.
To purchase hourly parking, visitors/volunteers are to utilize nearby paystations in designated paystation lots (Campus Garage, Schnitzer, Campus Drive, Sam Jackson Garage, etc.).
- Visitors/volunteers are never to park in patient and visitor parking, unless they are here within that capacity. In the event they are a visitor or patient they are to call the Parking Office, 503-494-8283 to be added to the "Do Not Ticket" list for the day.
- Evenings (after 5 p.m.) and weekends are still free, but visitors/volunteers must park in diamond permit parking areas only.
TriMet or C-TRAN Transit Passes
- Annual passes are available September through August of each year (2019-2020: $100)
- Active health care volunteers who qualify can receive an addition 50% off this discounted rate
- TriMet passes are good on all buses and light rail across the entire city
- C-TRAN passes work on all TriMet transit options except LIFT (Marquam Hill is served by the 190 C-TRAN express bus during peak commute times)
- Find service updates and route planning from TriMet
- If you ride 20 times and track your trips through MyCommute, OHSU will pay you $20.00. Learn more on the Transportation and Parking O2 page (OHSU login required).
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Available free to OHSU employees, students and volunteers with valid ID badge
- Various shuttle stops around downtown Portland and around the OHSU campus
- Shuttle schedule available online
Portland Aerial Tram
- Free to OHSU employees, students and volunteers with valid ID badge
- Valid OHSU ID badge must be shown on the ride up to Marquam hill only, no ID or fare is required for the ride down to South Waterfront
- Learn more about the Portland Aerial Tram