- Networking and field experience - check out our monthly Volunteer Voices profile to learn about volunteer success stories!
- Employee discounts at partnering companies and businesses (OHSU login required to view O2)
- OHSU Treasures Gift Shop: 20% off most items (volunteers only, excludes visitors)
- OHSU Library access - including online journal access within the Library, borrowing privileges for OHSU material, and after-hours access to study areas
- Annual flu shots and, if needed for your assignment, vaccinations
- Transportation discounts
Note: These discounts are perks are available to OVV Visitors and Volunteers who are actively registered and in good standing.
CWE Center Resources
Center for Workplace Enhancement (CWE) for Volunteers
All volunteers are welcome to access these resources:
CWE Center Website CareerSuccess Resources , which includes the CWE participant guides from the interviewing skills class and our resume tune-up class.
LinkedIn Learning (if you have an OHSU log-in) A significant number of training and a robust career development information such as
- resume writing
- career strategy
- salary negotiation
2017 Virtual Career Fair where volunteers can read about different departments and success stories of OHSU Employees.