New study opportunity
Exercise FOR YOU AND your spouse/PARTNER after breast, prostate or colorectal cancer!
Exercising Together© is a research study designed to learn what exercise program format is best for prostate, breast, and colorectal cancer survivors and their spouse/partner.
How can my spouse and I exercise together?
By joining Exercising Together©, you will be invited to be a part of one of three exercise groups:
- Paired exercise classes –exercise with your spouse 2 times a week for 6 months in a group class.
- Separate Spouse/Survivor exercise classes –separate classes for spouses and cancer survivors 2 times a week for 6 months. Separate classes take place within the same vicinity at the same time.
- Home-based exercise –exercise on your own at home for 6-months.
As part of the study we will ask you to complete physical function tests and health surveys 4 times over 12 months.
Who can Participate?
If you have completed surgery, radiation or chemotherapy for breast, prostate or colorectal cancer and are between 40-75 years old, call Carolyn Guidarelli at (503)-346-0307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exercise programs are:
- At flexible times and convenient locations.
- Led by trained professionals.
- Designed for cancer survivors ages 40-75.
- Comfortable for first time exercisers.
- Provided at no cost.
- Safe for cancer survivors.
- Supportive team atmosphere.
- FRIENDLY AND FUN!
Let us know!
If you are interested in the Exercising Together© trial or in future research opportunities, fill out your contact information and click submit.