- Jessie Liu, MD, completed an Interventional Neuroradiology Fellow at OHSU in 2016 and was Skull Base Surgery Fellow at OHSU in 2017. He now is a neurosurgeon at OHSU.
- Jeffrey Raskin, MD, MS, completed a Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship at Texas Children's Hospital in 2016. He is now a pediatric neurosurgeon at Riley Children’s Health, Indiana University.
- Brain T Farrell, MD, PhD, is a neurosurgeon with Riverside Health System, Virginia.
- Nathaniel Whitney, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Inland Neurosurgery and Spine, Spokane, Washington.
- Hai Sun, MD, PhD, completed a Fellowship in Skull Base and Cerebrovascular Surgery at Barrow Neurological Institute, Phoenix, Arizona. He is now Director of Epilepsy Surgery, Department of Neurological Surgery, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Neil E. Roundy, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Oregon Neurosurgery, Springfield, Oregon.
- Mark Piedra, MD, is a neurosurgeon with the Billings Clinic, Billings, Montana.
- Eric M Thompson, MD completed a Fellowship in Clinical Pediatric Neurosurgery at University of Toronto Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario. He is now a pediatric neurosurgeon at Duke University Health System, Durham, North Carolina.
- M Caglar Berk, MD, joined the neurosurgical staff at Randall Children's Hospital, Legacy Emanuel, Portland, Oregon. He now is a neurosurgeon at the Portland VA.
- Ahmed Raslan, MD, joined the neurosurgical faculty at OHSU. He also serves as director of quality management for the OHSU Neuroscience Service Line.