- Emun Abdu, MD, completed a fellowship at University of Washington, Seattle, Washington. She is now a practicing neurosurgeon at EvergreenHealth Spine & Neurosurgical Care, Kirkland, Washington
- Samuel Hughes, MD, PhD, is a neurosurgeon with Northwest Permanente in Portland, Oregon.
- Zachary Litvack, MD, MCR, completed a Pituitary/Anterior Skull Base Fellowship at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, MA. He is now Director of Skull Base and Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery at Swedish Neuroscience Institute, Seattle, Washington.
- Jason Weinstein, MD, is a neurosurgeon with Northwest Permanente in Portland, Oregon.
- Justin Cetas, MD, PhD, completed a fellowship in skull base surgery at OHSU. In 2010 accepted a position of neurosurgeon at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Portland, Oregon, where he is now Chief of Neurosurgery. He is also a neurosurgeon at OHSU and the Department of Neurological Surgery Residency Program Director.
- Kiarash Golshani, MD, completed a vascular/interventional fellowship at Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC. He is now a neurosurgeon at University of California Irvine.
- Jonathan Carlson, MD, PhD, is a neurosurgeon with Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital, Inland Neurosurgery and Spine Associates, Spokane, Washington.
- Kenneth Liu, MD, FAANS, FACS, completed a 2-year fellowship in interventional neuroradiology at OHSU. In 2017, Dr. Liu accepted a faculty position at Pennsylvania State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in the Department of Neurological Surgery, with joint appointments in the Department of Radiology and Department of Neurology. He previously served as director of neurovascular surgery, as well as co-director of the Stroke Center and the Division of Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Surgery at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
- Warren Roberts, MD, accepted a position with Avista Adventist Hospital, a member of Centura Health, Colorado's largest healthcare system. Dr. Roberts is a neurosurgeon with Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center, Tualatin, Oregon.
- Matthew Hunt, MD, FRCS, spent a year as a specialist registrar at the Victor Horsley Department of Neurosurgery, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery (NHNN), Queen Square, London, In 2009 he accepted a neurosurgical faculty position at the University of Minnesota, Minneapolis. He now serves as residency program director for the Department of Neurosurgery.