- Carli Bullis, M.D. is completing a Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship at Children's Hospital Los Angeles under the direction of Mark Krieger, M.D.
- Lauren Simpson, M.D. is completing a Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship at the University of Alabama under the direction of Jeffrey Blount, M.D.
- Kunal Gupta M.D., Ph.D., completed a Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery Fellowship at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia under the direction of Robert E. Gross, M.D., Ph.D.
- Katie Krause, M.D., Ph.D., completed a Clinical Fellowship in Cerebrovascular and Skull Base Surgery in the Department of Neurological Surgery at the University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
- Tristan Stani, M.D., M.S., completed a Cerebrovascular/Interventional Radiology Fellowship at Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia under the direction of C. Michael Cawley, M.D.
- Fran Hardaway, M.D., is a neurosurgeon with Midwest Neuroscience Institute in Kansas City, Mo. She is affiliated with HCA Midwest Research Medical Center.
- Kelly Bridges, M.D., is a neurosurgeon with Neuroscience Associates, Boise, Idaho.
- Priscilla Pang, M.D., M.S., was the Pediatric Neurosurgery Campagna Fellow at OHSU 2017-2018. Dr. Pang is now is a pediatric neurosurgeon at The Center in Bend, Oregon who specializes in brain and spine injuries.
- Abigail Rao, M.D., was a Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery Fellow at UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Rao is now a neurosurgeon with Norton Healthcare, Louisville, Kentucky.