Research Interest Session
February 25, 2021
12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Webinar link is available at Vollum Seminar Videos on O2.
Behavioral and synaptic plasticity after withdrawal from oxycodone self-administration
Kim Engeln, Graduate Student, Wolf Lab
How does the nervous system respond to injury?
Marc Freeman, Ph.D., Vollum Director and Senior Scientist
Additional details about this series
The Neuroscience Graduate Program's 2021 recruitment events will be virtual this year with five scientific research interest sessions scheduled. There will be two presenters each week — one graduate researcher and one faculty member — each giving a 20-minute talk with plenty of time for questions and discussion.
Please join us in sharing our vibrant neuroscience community with this year's recruits!
Research Interest Sessions Schedule
- Jan 28: Synapses & Neural Plasticity — Kathleen Beeson and Arpy Saunders
- Feb 4: Channels & Transporters — Alexandra Houser and Swetha Murthy
- Feb 11: Developmental Neuroscience & Neuron-glial Interactions — Hannah Collins and Kevin Wright
- Feb 18: Circuits & Systems — Charlie Heller and Tianyi Mao
- Feb 25: Neurobiology of Disease & Addiction — Kim Engeln and Marc Freeman