Students in the Healthcare M.B.A. program do not register for classes. These students are all registered for classes as a group by the Division of Management. Healthcare M.B.A. students will be notified once they have been registered.
For those interested in signing up for a class without applying to a program, please see the non-degree student admissions page to learn more.
For current students who wish to meet with an advisor please e-mail Jessica Walter or call 503-346-0375.
How to register
Navigate to the Student Information System (SIS).
- This link will bring you the SIS log-in page. Log in using your Student ID Number (U#) and PIN, or OHSU username and password.
- Once you are logged in, you will see two tabs at the top of the screen, Personal Information and Student Services.
- The Student Services tab will bring you to the registration page, click on Registration.
- Click on Select at Term – the current term should be your default – and click Submit.
- For the next screen, please follow the below:
- College = ALL
- Level = ALL
- Department = ALL
- Subject = Management
- Click 'Get Classes.'
- Once the class schedule is displayed, you can add classes to your student record.
SIS refreshes every night at midnight, so if you do not see your class immediately in your student record, do not worry.
If you have any problems registering for a class please contact the OHSU Registrar's Office at 503 494-7800 or email@example.com.