How to graduate

The paperwork

Two terms before your graduate (e.g., if you plan to be complete your final course in Spring, submit at the beginning of Winter term) you must apply to graduate in SIS and complete the Exit Contact Information form.

  1. In Student Information System (SIS), apply to graduate. See this link for instructions on how to Apply to Graduate.
  2. Download, complete, and submit your Exit Contact and Information Form or fax it to 503-346-0376.

Diplomas and transcripts

Diplomas and certificates are printed on 8.5" x 11" paper and mailed several weeks after the end of the term. If you move after your final term, please contact the Registrar's Office to notify them of your new mailing address. You can request an official transcript (or multiples) now and request that they process it after your degree is posted. It is a good idea to have a few on file, preferably official ones in sealed envelopes.

Exit interview for financial aid

If you used Federal Financial Aid during your time here, please contact the OHSU Financial Aid Office for more information.