The OHSU Internal Medicine Clinic (IMC) welcomes you to our practice. We look forward to building a lasting relationship with you and working towards a shared goal of enhancing your health and well-being. Our goal is to partner with you in managing your health concerns; taking into account your values and preferences as well as all current standards and guidelines. We place our patients in the center of their health care team, supported by an interdisciplinary team of physicians, advanced practice providers, resident physicians, medical students, nurses, medical assistants, panel coordinators, pharmacists, social workers, and other staff members, all dedicated to promoting your health and well-being. We also provide specialty services in HIV, geriatrics, psychiatry, addiction medicine, women’s health, and chronic illness management as part of our clinic.
At our practice, you have the right to:
- Be treated in a caring way
- Make your own decisions
- Have things explained in a way that you understand
- Have access to your medical information
In turn, you are responsible for:
- Keeping appointments and cancelling appointments in advance
- Telling us about your current symptoms and health history to help us treat you
- Following treatment plans that you develop with your health provider
- Asking questions about your care
- Knowing what your insurance covers
Please review this website for important information related to our practice policies and links to useful health resources. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our staff. We look forward to having you in our practice and providing you with outstanding, high quality care.
OHSU Internal Medicine Clinic