February 10-14, 2020
Sentinel Hotel, Portland, OR
The 51st Annual Primary Care Review provides up-to-date clinical information and critical review of topics essential to primary care practice. Twenty-two plenary presentations and over 40 hours of breakout sessions provide the opportunity to design a personalized learning experience.
Plenary presentations will address a broad range of topics pertinent to primary care including women’s health, cardiology, asthma, supplements, and infectious disease. Breakout sessions of various sizes promote interaction and discussion with faculty and allow ample time for questions.
The 2020 Primary Care Review is designed for family physicians, internists, hospitalists, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, and other primary care health care providers.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Provide evidence-based recommendations to their patients using supplements on a regular basis.
- Incorporate new management options into the care of patients with asthma.
- Consider new studies and current USPSTF guidelines to develop straightforward recommendations for patients regarding the use of aspirin for primary prevention.
- Recognize chronic cognitive, emotional, and behavioral changes that can occur after traumatic brain injuries.
- Better manage hypertension in older adults, using available evidence-based data and individualized plans.
Why do prior attendees love the Review?
"There were so many great talks. I learned something from almost every lecture. "
"Great CME course...It helped me feel excited about medicine again and energized to do something new."
"The quality was absolutely excellent. I am recommending this to my colleagues."
Before February 1, 2020
All days - $850
Three days - $650
Two days - $475
Single day - $290
On or after February 1, 2020
All days - $950
Three days - $750
Two days - $575
Single day - $390
Credit and MOC
The School of Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
American Medical Association
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 34.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Application for AAFP Credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of credit is pending.
A room block has been reserved at the Sentinel Hotel.
- To reserve online, please use the following link: 51st Annual Primary Care Review - OHSU
- To speak directly with a reservations agent, please call: 888-246-5631
The block will be released on January 10, 2020 and is subject to sell-out prior to that date.
Exhibit at this event
- Exhibit days: Wednesday and Thursday, February 12-13, 2020
- Exhibit fee: Single day - $1200, Both days - $2000
- Intent-to-Exhibit Form
Phone: (503) 494-8700
If you have a disability and require assistance to participate in the conference, please contact the Division of Continuing Professional Development as soon as possible, but no later than 20 business days prior to the conference.