Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Dr. Wang joined the Department of Emergency Medicine in July 2017 as full-time faculty after completing dual Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Ultrasound Fellowships. Her interests are in pediatric ultrasound and critical care. When not working, she enjoys traveling, hiking, and cheering on the San Francisco Giants.
- M.D., 2011, Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Brown University, Providence, RI 2015
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine Ultrasound
- American Board of Emergency Medicine, anticipated 2015
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Memberships and associations
- American College of Emergency Physicians