- Digestive Health
Special focus on
- Colorectal Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- B.S., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Michigan 1996
- M.D., Stanford university School of Medicine, Palo Alto California 1999
- Internal Medicine at University of Michigan
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology at University of Virginia
- ABIM Certification
Following his training, Dr. Kelley realized his childhood dream of living in Oregon by joining a private practice in Eugene, and enjoyed caring for his patients in this small community for ten years. His focus has been on the broad scope of gastroenterology practice including screening for colon cancer, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative colitis, Celiac Disease, esophageal problems, liver disease and many others. He now practices at OHSU where he has the full resources of the University to enhance the care of his patients.
4.4 out of 5 (39 Ratings, 6 Comments)
The patient ratings score is an average of all responses to physician related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Friendliness/courtesy 4.5
- Explanations about your problem/condition 4.5
- Concern shown for your questions/worries 4.4
- Effort made to include you in treatment decisions 4.3
- Used words you could understand 4.4
- Amount of time spent with you 4.3
- Your confidence in care provider 4.4
- Likelihood of recommending to others 4.2
- Likelihood of recommending to others 4.4
- Jun 18, 2018
This was just an interview & set-up for testing
- Apr 27, 2018
It just seemed like to me that I was not wanted there. I have had health issues and was told I was doing it to myself.
- Feb 28, 2018
I was relieved and appreciative at his understanding and knowledge of my symptoms.
- Jan 25, 2018
The doctor asked me to retell my whole history and I'd seen him about 6 weeks prior. Didn't feel like he reviewed my chart prior to the appointment.
- Jan 05, 2018
I waited a long time to see a specialist for my issues. The doctor appeared hurried and stressed out nor did it seem that he had even taken the time to review my records or why I was there. Very disappointing visit not to mention the cost of seeing a specialist. He wrote a prescription and sent me on my way.
- Nov 09, 2017
early in testing so I assume more direction will come after next test.