Special focus on
- Parkinson's and Movement Disorders
- B.S., Johns Hopkins University 2010
- M.D., University of Nevada School of Medicine 2014
- Neurology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 2018
- Movement Disorders, Oregon Health & Science University, 2020 (expected)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2018
I am interested in the diagnosis and treatment of all patients with movement related disorders, providing longitudinal clinical and patient-centered care, and the advancement of potential novel therapeutics for treatment and management of neurodegenerative diseases.
My research interests include novel therapeutics for treatment and management of Parkinson’s Disease and deep brain stimulation in patients with essential tremor.
In my free time, I enjoy travelling and sightseeing, spending time with my family, walking our dog, and playing/watching sports.Read more
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology
- International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society