- Pediatric Psychology
Special focus on
- Psychology (Pediatric)
- B.A., Northwest Nazarene University, Nampa Idaho 2000
- M.A., George Fox University, Newberg Oregon 2002
- Psy.D., George Fox University, Newberg Oregon 2005
- Department of Pediatrics, neurodevelopment/neuropsychology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2004-2005
- Department of Pediatrics, neurodevelopment/neuropsychology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2005-2007
- Board certified pediatric neuropsychologist by the American Board of Pediatric Neuropsychology
Dr. Hall is a board certified pediatric neuropsychologist who specializes in providing care for children and adolescents with central nervous system complications. He is an active team member in the Pediatric Neurocritical Care Clinic (a follow-up clinic for children and adolescents with brain injuries and illnesses that required intensive care unit admission).
The goal of Dr. Hall’s work is to comprehensively develop and effectively communicate an understanding of each child’s neurocognitive functioning so that specific evidence-based treatment/intervention goals and strategies can be developed and applied. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Hall is engaged with programmatic clinical research and he participates in the training of neuropsychology practicum students, interns and postdoctoral fellows.
In his personal life Dr. Hall enjoys spending time with his family, including his wife who is a college professor, and his two sons. He enjoys backpacking/camping, mountain climbing, snowboarding, golf, and all things related to science-fiction (especially if the science fiction is related to Star Wars).Read more
Memberships and associations
- National Academy of Neuropsychology
- American Academy of Pediatric Neuropsychology
- International Neuropsychological Society