I see patients at
Address3303 S. Bond AvenuePortland, Oregon 97239Enter an address to be localized.
Dr. Ragole specializes in neuromuscular medicine and provides evaluation and treatment of acquired and hereditary disorders of the muscles and nerves. He also performs EMG and nerve conduction studies. Dr. Ragole is passionate about the care of neuromuscular patients as well as clinical research and education. Neuromuscular disorders can be some of the most life-changing disorders in medicine and Dr. Ragole enjoys bringing cutting edge research and evidence-based care to improve patients’ function and quality of life.
In his spare time, Dr. Ragole enjoys exploring the Pacific Northwest with his family, hiking, cycling and gardening.
- M.D., 2014, University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Neurology, University of California, San Francisco, 2018
- Neuromuscular Medicine, Brigham & Women’s, Massachusetts General, Boston Children’s, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, 2019
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, 2018
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Muscle Study Group
- Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America