Special focus on
- Psychiatry (General)
- B.A., Clark University, Worcester Massachusetts United States 2004
- D.N.P., OHSU School of Nursing, Portland Oregon United States 2018
- ANCC adult psychiatric and mental health clinical nurse specialist, 2008
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner in Adult Psychiatry, 2014 - 2019
- Licensed Adult Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, 2016
- Licensed Registered Nurse, 2016
Tara is a licensed psychiatric and mental health nurse practitioner interested in providing quality, compassionate, and comprehensive mental health services to adolescents and adults. She has a special interest in integration of behavioral medicine in the patient centered medical home.
Tara possesses strong clinical skills enhanced by natural ability to build rapport with patients and families. She follows evidence-based guidelines blended with clinical experience, personal observation, and intuition. As a psychiatric and mental health nurse practitioner, Tara’s role is multifaceted, including educator, mental health advocate, therapist, and scientist.
Tara’s clinical internships were with Massachusetts General Hospital and Boston Medical Center. Prior to moving to Portland and joining OHSU, Tara was working in Wenatchee, WA providing integrated behavioral medicine services within the patient centered medical home model.Read more
Memberships and associations
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association