Before scheduling your appointment, we recommend you contact your insurance company to verify that the OHSU Health location or provider you plan to visit is included in your network. Your insurance company will also be able to inform you of any copayments, co–insurance, or deductibles that will be your responsibility. If you proceed in scheduling an appointment and your health insurance benefits do not participate with OHSU providers, your out of pocket liability may be higher. Visit the billing and insurance section of our site for more information.
Sharon Chang is a clinical fellow in the NW Clinic for Voice & Swallowing. She earned her Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology at the University of Texas Health San Antonio, and completed her clinical externship at MD Anderson Cancer Center. She has done research in the area of cognitive-communicative disorders in mild traumatic brain injuries/concussions during graduate school. Her clinical interests are the evaluation and treatment of swallowing and voice disorders of all etiologies, including head and neck cancer. She is certified in the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) program.
- B.S., 2018, University of Texas at Dallas
- M.S., 2021, University of Texas Health San Antonio
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Head & Neck Surgery
- Texoma Medical Center, Outpatient Therapy
- Oregon Health and Science University, NW Clinic for Voice & Swallowing (Current)
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Memberships and associations
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Texas Speech-Language Hearing Association (THSA)