Special focus on
- Sleep Medicine
- B.A., Pomona College, Claremont California United States 2005
- M.D., University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill North Carolina United States 2012
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2016
- Sleep Medicine, University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2017
- Research, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 2015
- American Board of Anesthesiology, 2017
- American Board of Anesthesiology - subspecialty sleep medicine, 2017
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Society of Anesthesia and Sleep Medicine
4.9 out of 5 (49 Ratings, 6 Comments)
The patient ratings score is an average of all responses to the question "How likely would you be to recommend this provider to your family and friends (on a scale of 0 to 10)" on our nationally-recognized NRC patient surveys.
- Sep 10, 2019
She’s good: thorough, articulate, & very easy to talk with. She’s a good listener and also a good explainer.
- May 13, 2019
Dr. McConville took so much time getting to know my health history and listening to what I wanted from my health care. She truly has a patient-first mindset.
- Apr 12, 2019
She was very personable and kind.
- Apr 03, 2019
She was superbly thorough, generous w her insights, very collaborative in discussion about my sleep problems.
- Mar 22, 2019
My doctor was exceptional I thought because she has several inherent qualities and one, she absolutely cares, she's very detail oriented and the prognosis of what I should do was obviously left to me and she recommended what she thought would be best for me.
- Mar 06, 2019
Yes, I was very impressed with Dr. McConville. I really enjoyed the visit, felt that she really was conscientious in terms of thinking about my knowledge of sleep apnea. She's very careful about explaining what it was. She's very thorough also plus I just really enjoy her personality. So I definitely would want to go back to Dr. Mcconville.