- Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Special focus on
- Chronic Disease Management
- Running Injuries and other Sports Injuries
- Travel and Wilderness Medicine
- D.O., Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2013
- Family Medicine, Lancaster General Hospital, 2016
- Penn State Hershey Primary Care Sports Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Certification of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
Dr. Ryan Norton is a family and sports medicine doctor. He focuses on chronic disease management, nutrition, running injuries and other sports injuries, and travel and wilderness medicine.
Originally from the Philadelphia area, Dr. Norton relocated to the Pacific Northwest after completing his medical training. He has advanced training in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound. He is committed to integrating medical nutrition and exercise into his practice.
Outside of work, Dr. Norton leads an active life. His activities include distance running, soccer, backpacking, paddle boarding and cross-country skiing. He through-hiked the 490-mile Colorado Trail just before joining OHSU. When not out on the trails, he also enjoys cooking (eating) and visiting local farmers’ markets.