I see patients at
Address3161 SW Pavilion LoopPortland, Oregon 97239
While I take care of adult patients undergoing all types of surgery, I specialize in caring for those with advanced disease affecting the heart, lung, and vascular systems. With sub-specialty training in cardiothoracic anesthesia, I regularly incorporate the use of trans-esophageal echocardiography (real-time, video assessment of the heart and its surrounding structures) in the care of my patients.
When I'm not working, I spend time exploring the wilderness of Oregon and beyond, scuba diving and traveling internationally. My black lab drags me through Portland's parks on a regular basis. I'm also an avid wood worker and photographer.
- M.D., 2008, Duke University School of Medicine
- Ph.D., 2008, Duke University, Department of Pathology
- Internal medicine preliminary year, University of New Mexico, 2009
- Cardiothoracic anesthesiology, Oregon Health and Science University, 2013
- American Board of Anesthesiology, 2013
Memberships and associations
- American Society of Anesthesiologists